World Patent Marketing - Invention that I have

Look all this crazy way of you guys got yourself off calling you guys I'm just going to go with another company thank you

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 27.

World Patent Marketing Stole My $13,000.00

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Would Patent Marketing Stole $13,000.00 from me I had to refinance my home they promise to help with my invention after they took my money I couldn't get a hold of no one. The whole company is a scam while the orner of that company's home worth over 3.5 million this is wrong an I need my full amount back.

No wonder why people go and shoot orther people. It's not that they are crazy they are just fed up.

I work hard to get my family this money, this so call WPM inventon scaming company just took my $13000.00 and nothing is done about it. Where is my *** justice......

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23.

World Patent Marketing - Are they still in business

What happened to this number are they still in business cuz they have my idea

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 27.

World Patent Marketing - Was great until no communication

2.0

Tried calling World patent no one returned phone call phone number call bounces off the number can't get in touch with anyone

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2017.

World Patent Marketing - Why is no one communicating

4.0

Paid thousands of dollars and had something patent and couldn't get any information after that no details from the company on what's going on and not sure where my money went or my idea where do I go from here my phone number 860-938-2833 and my name is Barbara I definitely like some information money doesn't come he see and spend enough Seven Grand is a lot of money to lose

Product or Service Mentioned: World Patent Marketing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2017.

Comments

Hi Barbara, that sounds horrible. Feel free to reach me out to me at chris@boldip.com for help on your patent application. We can check where your application is in the process of getting a patent and what we can do to help the patent application become granted and get registered.

World Patent Marketing - I can’t believe I was so naive

1.3

I guess I’ve lost my money I invested almost $23,000. I had to borrow the money and I would either love to see my idea excel or get my 23k back. What can I do?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2017.

World Patent Marketing - Took my money and take my invention and put it on YouTube

In the beginning of 2015 I have constant contact with World patent Market about my invention I went through all the reviews that you know how the invention work on cost $2,500 I gave them five different money orders and never got it. Patent never got my design never got my prototype all they gave me was a crush dream stole my invention put it on YouTube and never contact Me Again Marvin Massey was my representative he made me feel so safe and made me feel like I could accomplish anything but at the same time I did he was accomplishing probably was just a still my money my idea I sent over everything pictures and everything I never got no one thing back

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2017.

Comments

I worked with Marlania. She was awesome I the beginning and then Instopped receiving contact.

I gave them over 22k.

I would like to know how I could get my money back. It was all my life’s savings

World Patent Marketing - Very deceiving scam by scumbags!

1.4

WPM,you would think is an upstanding elite business for the inventor in all of us,however you are dead wrong.....this business sucks you in by flattery, praise and encouragement only to take you to "the cleaners" BIG TIME. After we finally told them about our invention, their courtship of us was underway.

And we (along with apx 1500 other hopefuls) fell for it. After giving them ALOT of money for promising tohelp us in many big and various ways to become successful......we hardly heard from them.

When (after 10 months) we finally had enough run around and decided it was time to get a refund only to find out they are being investigated by the FTC for FRAUD with all their assets frozen and an appointed receiver. THIS IS NOT THE AMERICAN DREAM in any way!

Product or Service Mentioned: World Patent Marketing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

I liked: Some of the employees.

I didn't like: Run around and feeling of abandonment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2017.

World Patent Marketing - Simple Review #1492783289

I gave the $150.00 for payment now i cant get a hold of any1. Dont know what happened which they return my money.

Im a single parent with part time work with a good idea!!! Very disappointed with this WPM company!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 21, 2017.

World Patent Marketing - Scam!!!stole my money

Absolutely horrible,they lied long enough to get my money,then never heard from them again!total scam!!!!if anyone has any idea how to get your money back from this company please feel free to as i was told by the federal trade commission that they are no longer in business and was given a number to call about getting my money back but that has been months ago,i also submitted several forms and emails as proof of being scammed by world patent marketing but as i was saying that has gone nowhere and would like some answers!please if you have an idea be very cautious of any company as i have dealt with several lately,i believe there arent any legit companies out there!sorry to crush your dreams but keep your money!

I didn't like: Are thieves.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2017.

Comments

sure thing they are a scam!!!! i am filing a police report and getting a lawyer asap

to Anonymous Rockland, Maine, United States #1323616

I am curious about the specifics of the case without telling me exactly what your invention/service was... the reason is that I have a brilliant design(don't we all) and if your idea was extremely marketable, I could understand being upset.

My point is, there are many who think they've built the best mouse trap when in fact they could stand a better chance of catching a cold rather than mice. I talked at length with one of the "case workers" from WPM without letting on to specific design, but rather an idea scenario in which I have a working model.

It would be helpful to hear your case to, without leaking your intellectual property all over the internet, give me some insight as to how this company lead you astray. jsimpson36@ymail.com...thanks