I'm dealing with them now and sent the initial patent search fee of $1495 jan.7,2016.I got a folder back that looks like they put considerable work into the research but also contains a lot of useless looking boilerplate.

I don't understand the relevance. So far I have no problem with these guys.

There are a few small red flags like they get lost in the business at hand and where we are at in the process but overall they still have me on the hook.Now that I have read some negative reviews, especially one from the former employee who says they have bought bogus reviews the antennae are up.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Patent Marketing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Patent Marketing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Staff category for more informed decision or compare World Patent Marketing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Patent Marketing?

Comments

Labrador City, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada #1201570

Stay away they will take your money to fund help fund terrorists they work for Isis stealing money from people paying for and faking reviews faking website with some real powerful names and charity work to throw the wool over the people's eyes while they secretly fund the enemy tell the media who they are stop before they take you're money the help Isis to

Don't do it !Please do not!

I was warned but this is a scam. I promise you it is.

You will never see a dime back even though they say you can get your money back if you change you mind.Johnny Graham and Scott are crooks.